Ritholtz Wealth Institutional Asset Management provides independent advice and investment management services to a wide range of institutional clients including family offices, foundations, endowments and pension plans. Every investment plan is established to fulfill a unique liability or need of an organization’s mission. We combine market wisdom, technological savvy, personalized planning and structured advice to help you achieve your specific goals and solve any problems you may have.
We believe that successful long-term investing involves the use of a straightforward, uncomplicated approach. We believe long-term performance is important, but we also recognize your need to manage risk within the context of meeting your goals, objectives and future spending needs. Thus we create portfolios that are easy for you to understand, operationally efficient, low-cost, transparent and liquid.
We work with institutional clients in a number of ways:
• Establishing investment policy
• Selecting investment funds
• Monitoring the results
• Preparing written investment guidelines
• Controlling and accounting for all investment related expenses
• Diversifying portfolio assets according to the specific risk/return objectives of the participants and beneficiaries
Please contact us for a free copy of our book — Organizational Alpha: How to Add Value in Institutional Asset Management.