• Philosophy should be universal but strategy should be personal.
• Each portfolio must be designed to meet the specific needs, goals, and initiatives of the individual client or organization and their mission.
• An evidence-based approach to investing allows us to analyze the present and calculate probabilities from the past while creating durable portfolios that carefully balance risks against potential rewards.
• Less is more; that costs should be low.
• Telling the truth keeps investors’ expectations realistic and allows them to stick with their plan.
• Communication and transparency with our clients ensures that they’re always cognizant of how their money is being managed in the pursuit of their goals.
• Our role is to ensure specific investment guidelines are carried out, money is always managed with the overall investment plan in mind, and portfolios are created according to the specific objectives of the client.
• As a fiduciary, we always act in the best interest of our clients.